If you wear replacement lenses then it only takes a few minutes to clean your reusable contact lenses with the appropriate solution to maintain excellent lens comfort and eye health.
How to clean your contact lenses
1. Fill your clean case with fresh contact lens disinfecting solution before every use.
2. Clean the first lens by placing it in the clean, dry palm of your hand. Apply a few drops of contact lens solution, and with one finger gently rub the lens back and forth to clean the lens surfaces. Remember to not use your nails as this could split the lens.
3. Rinse the lens thoroughly with a few more drops of the contact lens solution, then put the lens into your clean contact lens case.
4. Repeat this routine for your other lens, close the case and leave your lenses to soak. Refer to your contact lens solution instructions for details on how long to soak your contact lenses or how often to change the solution if you don’t wear them every day.
How to clean your case
1. Empty your contact lens case of the old solution.
2. Rinse your case with fresh contact lens solution.
3. Allow contact lens container to air-dry, upside down on a clean tissue.
4. Replace your contact lens case on a regular basis, usually every month.
24 North Street, Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 2LW 01279 757767